enough about sex positions has anyone discovered a reading position which doesn’t get uncomfortable after 5 minutes
THIS IS IMPORTANT
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
A couple of things I thought I’d put out there:
- I am not a slut. A person being naked is not a slut. A naked body is not inherently sexual. Stop slut-shaming.
- I am not your babe. I am not your doll. I am not your honey. I am not your sweetie. I am not your anything. Do not call me any sort of pet name because I am not yours.
- This body you see here? That’s mine. This blog you are following? That’s mine. I am not here for you; I am here for my enjoyment. My becoming somewhat popular was an absolute fluke where the planets all aligned and a unicorn rode a shooting star. Idk why it happened but it did and since then, a large amount of people have felt the need to try to manipulate me into doing something they want. I am not a toy for you. I am not an escape from your marriage. I am not going to have any kind of sexual relations with you. If you like how I look or you like my personality, thanks! But do not expect anything from me because you like what you see and do not beg or get angry that I will not obey you. I do not belong to you. I belong to myself. This will never change.
Word. Respect women’s freedom to do with their body as they please and remember that they do it for them and not for us, men.
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face